Tuesday 21 December 2010

More 15mm Napoleonics

Well you can't say you weren't warned! Here's another batch of French stuff hot off the basing table. These are all AB Miniatures once again.

The Legere are commission stuff I had done by DPS some time ago, however I've increased the unit sizes, painting filler figs myself and also rebased them entirely. If you are interested you can read my little rant about DSP here.



The cavalry are the 2nd Dutch Cuirassiers before they received their cuirass. Later they were incorporated as a full French cuirassier regiment but for my army they appear in light blue and white with helmets only. At Friedland they formed part of Ney's VI Corps, along with the 2nd Dutch Hussars. They're next onto the painting table once the arrive from Eureka.



Comments welcome as always...

Cheers,
Millsy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...