Tuesday 14 January 2014

ECW Royalist Command Stands

Just a quick post as I'm crazy busy with real life this week. Not much painting going on which isn't going to help my challenge total one little bit I'm afraid.

These are some extra command stands for my Royalist ECW army. I've wanted extras for a while so I can field some units as separate pike blocks and commanded shotte. I've had these sitting about on the workbench for quite a while now so it was rather satisfying to get them complete and out of the way. The miniatures are a mix of Renegade and Wargames Foundry and the flags are all home made.



Also quickly, welcome aboard to our newest followers Chuck and Jacob TS. G'day lads!

Cheers,
Millsy

7 comments :

  1. These guys look sharp Millsy. I wanted to tell you how much I liked your entry for the Villians bonus round. That was some nice work and it was obvious that you put a great deal of time into it.

    I'm behind for the week as well. I'll have to make it up before Sunday though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. Given how beautifully you paint I find that very flattering. :-)

      Delete
  2. These trops are really beautiful, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Mate, such a varied table we have at present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed we do mate. I was a bit tired of fantasy so some ECW was a pleasant change.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...